Friday 20 July 2012

Recycle

When I was thinking about this blog I had planned to recycle an old post about recycled glass jewellery. But I cannot find such a blog, so either I have passed it by without noticing or I never got round to blogging about it. So, I recycle that idea into a new, different blog for the end of the week.

Lots of things can be recycled.

Wellington boots become chair seats,
 
car tyres transform into pencil cases,
plastic cups can be turned into pencils.
 

My favourite recycled products are almost always glass though. It's such a beautiful material to make things from and very versatile too. Hundreds of products are made from recycled glass and here are a selection I've found after a quick search online to get you thinking and whet your consumer appetites!

Drinks glasses,
jewellery,
windows,
 
decorations,
plates,
bottles,
 
and even the kitchen sink!

I'd quite happily buy any of these, but since my Reduce blog I've managed two days without spending any money and I'm going to see how long I can last!

No comments:

Post a Comment